- the Montpellier Bar & Grill website at https://www.montpellierbarandgrill.com.
- the restaurant reservation services made available by Montpellier Bar & Grill through the Montpellier Bar & Grill website.
- any Montpellier Bar & Grill Application.
- any other services or features made available by Montpellier Bar & Grill through the Montpellier Bar & Grill website.
Together, the items in 1 to 4 inclusive are the “Services”.
In accessing the Site, you (hereafter referred to as “you” or “the User”) agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
2. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms of Service
This Agreement incorporates Montpellier Bar & Grill’s standard policies, procedures, and terms and conditions for use of the Services that are referenced by name or by links in this Agreement (hereafter referred to collectively, the “Montpellier Bar & Grill Policies”). In accessing the Site and using the Services, or by clicking “accept” or “agree” to this Agreement you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement and that you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and not prohibited by law from accessing and using the Services.
Montpellier Bar & Grill may update or revise this Agreement (including any Montpellier Bar & Grill Policies) from time to time. You agree that you will review this Agreement periodically.
You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Agreement, but accepting this Agreement, as modified, is required for you to continue using the Services. You may have to click “accept” or “agree” to show your acceptance of any modified version of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement or any modified version of this Agreement, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of the Services.
Except if otherwise expressly stated by Montpellier Bar & Grill, any use of the Services (e.g. the use of the Reservation Services) is subject to the version of this Agreement in effect at the time of use.
3. Reservation Services
Some Services, such as Reservation Services may require the User to supply certain personal information so that Montpellier Bar & Grill can identify the reservations and the diner can be contacted via a confirmation email to confirm reservations. This personal information can include email address and name and telephone number, which will hereafter be referred to as “Registration Information”. In consideration for the use of the Services, the User agrees to do the following:
- Provide true, current, complete and accurate information about the User as prompted to do so by the Services.
- Maintain and promptly update this information as required to keep it true, current, complete and accurate.
“Registration Information”, when you create a profile, will be retained by Montpellier Bar & Grill to provide the Services to the User and for any other purpose to which you have consented.
“Personal Information”, when you make a reservation, will be retained by the restaurant or third party according to their retention periods.
- Montpellier Bar & Grill provides the Reservation Services to you for the purpose of assisting you in securing dining reservations at Montpellier Bar & Grill.
- In response to your online request for a Restaurant reservation through the Montpellier Bar & Grill Website, Montpellier Bar & Grill directly contacts the websites computerised database of reservations.
- The availability of reservations is determined at the time of your query.
- When a reservation is made by you through the Montpellier Bar & Grill website, the Restaurant may provide confirmation of the reservation to you by email via Montpellier Bar & Grill systems.
You agree to use the Reservation Services only to book reservations at Montpellier Bar & Grill and then honour those reservations by arriving at the Restaurant on time and ordering and paying for meals. You further agree not to book more than one reservation for your personal use during any one meal time. Resale or attempted resale of reservations is prohibited, and is grounds for, among other things, cancellation of your reservations or termination of your access to the Services.
5. Communications from Montpellier Bar & Grill
Unless the User has agreed to the use of the Registration Information for direct marketing purposes by Montpellier Bar & Grill, we agree to use the Registration Information only for the purpose of supplying the Services to the User and any other purpose to which you have consented.
- If you wish to receive marketing from Montpellier Bar & Grill, third-party restaurants or other venues or selected third parties, you must opt in. These marketing communications will take the form of email, and you can opt in or out of each individually.
- You can unsubscribe from any of our email communications at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link that appears in the footer of all our email communications. Montpellier Bar & Grill does not make any representation or warranty with respect to the content of any direct marketing messages or any goods or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and the User agrees that Montpellier Bar & Grill shall not have any liability with respect thereof.
Operation of service communications:
This is separate to the marketing communications, Montpellier Bar & Grill will send the User the following for the operation of services:
- Notifications via email to confirm your booking details.
6. Technical Requirements
7. Modifications to Services
Montpellier Bar & Grill reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Services from time to time and without notice, including, without limitation, by removing, adding, or modifying portions of the Montpellier Bar & Grill website. Montpellier Bar & Grill shall have no liability to you for any of the foregoing actions. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Services. Continued use of the Services following any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with all the Services.
8. Intellectual Property Rights and Grant of Rights to User
The features, information, and materials provided and depicted through the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws. All text, graphical content, video, data, and other content made available through the Services (collectively, the “Montpellier Bar & Grill Content”) are provided to you by Montpellier Bar & Grill or its partners or licensors solely to support your permitted use of the Services. The Montpellier Bar & Grill Content may be modified from time to time by Montpellier Bar & Grill in its sole discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to you for any other purpose, and any other use of the Services or the Montpellier Bar & Grill Content by you shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. Montpellier Bar & Grill retain all rights in the Services and Montpellier Bar & Grill Content and any associated patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights. No license, right, or interest in any trademarks of Montpellier Bar & Grill or any third party is granted under this Agreement.
10. Use Restrictions
The Services and Montpellier Bar & Grill Content are offered solely for your personal use for the purposes described in this Agreement. Any and all other uses are prohibited. Montpellier Bar & Grill expressly reserves all its rights and remedies under applicable laws. Montpellier Bar & Grill reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service, remove or edit content including reviews, cancel reservations, or deny access to the Services.
You agree not to do the following (and not to allow any third party to):
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automatic or manual device, process, or means to access the Services or copy any Montpellier Bar & Grill Content, except as expressly authorised by Montpellier Bar & Grill.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in Montpellier Bar & Grill’s sole determination) an unreasonable or a disproportionately large load on the Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill’s infrastructure.
- Utilise any device, software, or routine that will interfere or attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Services.
- Rent, lease, copy, provide access to or sub-license any portion of the Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content to a third party.
- Use any portion of the Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content to provide, or incorporate any portion of the Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content into, any product or service provided to a third party.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise seek to obtain the source code or non-public APIs to the Services, except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law (and then only upon advance notice to Montpellier Bar & Grill)
- Modify any Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content or create any derivative product from any of the foregoing.
- Remove or obscure any proprietary or other notices contained in the Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content.
- Use the Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content for any illegal purpose.
- Publicly disseminate information regarding the performance of the Services, or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content, or access or use the Services or Montpellier Bar & Grill Content for competitive analysis or bench-marking purposes.
11. Notify Us of Infringment
If you believe any of the Services violate your rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of the provisions, or portions thereof, of this Agreement are found to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, then, that provision (or portion thereof) notwithstanding, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and such provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted.
13. No Assignment
This Agreement and the rights granted and obligations undertaken here under may not be transferred, assigned or delegated in any manner you, but may be so transferred, assigned or delegated by Montpellier Bar & Grill.
Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement, or a delay by any party in the enforcement of any right hereunder, shall neither be construed as a continuing waiver nor create an expectation of non-enforcement of that or any other provision or right.
15. Right to Erasure
If you wish to delete your data, please notify us at email@example.com.